Applications for charitable donations
The Trust Deed of the World Traders Charitable Trust Deed (The Deed) states as its objects
- the relief of poor persons engaged in world trade and their dependants
- the furtherance of education and training in connection with the advancement of world trade
- the benefit of such charitable institution or purpose as the Trustees after consulting with the Company (acting through the Master for the time being) think fit.
Who should apply?
Proposals are invited from UK registered charities whose objectives and their provision of charitable services are aligned to the objects outlined above. A link with the City of London is desirable.
Criteria for evaluation
- Requests must be consistent with the objects of the Trust (above)
- Any single donation will not exceed a maximum of £1,000 per annum (lesser amounts considered).
- The Trustees will consider a long term continuous project but the annual commitment will be restricted to 3 consecutive years.
- Donations are not made to individuals.
- Applicants should download complete the application form
- Proposals are then considered by the Trustees at their next scheduled meeting
- The decision of the Trustees is final
Download an application form